” Whats is Soft Gel Extensions & BIAB E-File Manicure “
- Soft Gel Extensions is an exciting and revolutionary new system that has gained a lot of popularity due to its simplicity and ease. You can achieve perfect length and shaped nails in less than half the time of other services such and acrylics. The many benefits of this system is that it has no odour, has minimal filing and dust, is strong and lasts up to 3-5 weeks and easy to refill and remove. Soft Gel Extensions is a fast and easy service compared to other nail enhancement services. Soft Gel Extensions is applied with a builder gel (BIAB) and cured to the natural nail using a uv nail lamp. Soft Gel Extensions are strong and durable, they can also be used for other services such as creating press-on nails.
- BIAB E-File Manicure is one of the most popular service to hit Australia. BIAB E-File Manicure is using a Builder Gel cured to the natural nail together with a dry russian nail prep to remove dry dead skin. BIAB creates strength and structure that feels natural and light weight.
” WHAT’S INCLUDED “
- You will Receive an Industry Recognised Lord Muck Professional Certificate of Completion.
- Professional Kit that will see you through the course and beyond valued at over $600
- Lord Muck Professional Electric File plus 3 x Electric file bits and safety equipment valued at over $350.
” TELL ME MORE “
- No SALON WORK EXPERIENCE NEEDED this is a requirement as part of most correspondence courses. Most people never finish this component, as it is very hard to find a salon placement for 2 weeks!
- You will receive on going technical support for as long as required and you will be added to our private exclusive Facebook Group.
- You will be be given the opportunity to Shadow for 1 day FREE in our Lord Muck Nail Salon with the team.. Watch learn and ask questions from the best in the business in a fast paced busy Nail Salon. This is Exclusive to Lord Muck Professional Students only and normally valued at $550.00.
- Your instructor works in a busy salon, so they know what is hot and trending in the world of nails today.
- Small classes… You will get more personalised training as we only enroll up to 10 students at a time with multiple Educators.
- We teach you relevant/advanced topics and techniques such as reverse application and sculpting, Encapsulated Nail Art, Ombre Nails, the lasted Nail Shapes and so on.. which other colleges don’t cover.
- You will also be provided with a course manual to cover the information being taught in the course and this will act as a guide for you to refer back to at any time.
” WHEN & WHERE “
We currently hold our Victorian based Lord Muck Professional – BeginnersAcrylic Fundamentals & Electric File Course is based in Sunbury Victoria.
This Course runs for 3 consecutive days’ on either a Saturday, Sunday & Monday or Sunday, Monday & Tuesday from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
” TELL ME ABOUT Lord Muck Professional Training “
Our mission is to provide the skills necessary to enter our industry confidently and competently while enabling our students to provide industry recognised services, professional care and informed advice for their clients.
Lord Muck Professional is a private organisation ran by our exceptionally experienced Educators that are Highly Qualified Nail Technicians who have been offering Australia wide Advanced training in our industry since 2016. In this time, we have been very fortunate to have advanced hundreds of qualified nail technicians by providing them the skills to take their careers to the next level. Our educators are all award-winning Nail Technicians with advance training and are successful Salon owners that well recognised in the industry.
Master Victorian Educator Lana Ryan is passionate about providing excellence in both Salon Nails, Advance Nails and Providing Training. It is with this experience and proven track record of exceptional training and passion for the nail industry that we have now decided to offer our exclusive Lord Muck Professional – Nail Course.
” WHAT WILL I LEARN “
UNIT 1 – Soft Gel Extensions & BIAB Fundamentals
- Nail Anatomy: Contraindications, Nail Disease and Disorders.
- Sanitation and Hygiene: following required Australian Industry Standards this component covers all correct sanitising, sterilisation, hygiene and OH&S.
- Product Knowledge: Get to know the science behind the products.
- Safe E-File Natural Nail Preparation: Learn how to care and provided a russian manicure safely to the natural nail.
- Application of Soft Gel Extensions: How to correctly size & prepare your tips and application with minimal filing and full contact on the natural nail
- Refills: Cuticle area Removal, Preparation, Application, filing, Re-Shaping, Finish Filing.
- Re balancing: Full re balancing of the enhancement after substantial growth.
- Nail Shapes: Learn the latest Trend Nail Shapes including Square Nails, Coffin Nails, Almond Nails, Salon Stiletto Nails, Round and Oval Nails.
- Form fitting and modification: learning how to correctly position and fit forms to suit all nail shapes.
- Enhancement Removal: This component covers all safe correct removal procedures for Natural Nail Preservation.
- Nail Art: Our Art component covers embedding glitters, coloured powders and a range of mixed art media including painted french.
- Gel Polish Application: The basics of Gel Polish application on enhancements.
- BIAB: Manicure on Natural Nails & Sculpting enhancements
- BIAB: refills
- Aftercare: Covering all aftercare information for yourself and your clients, When to return for refills etc. Caring for your acrylic nails.
UNIT 2 – Electric File (Nail Drill)
- Safe E-filing for both natural nail and enhancements.
- Russian Manicure E-File for clean cuticles and application.
- All about your E-File, Understanding how an e-file works.
- Setting your E-File Speeds for different uses.
- Safely and Competently using your E-file.
- Hand control & Balancing of your E-File.
- E-File Bits and accessories and their use.
- Natural Nail Prep use approve Prepping Bits.
- Removing Lift & Flushing your product into the natural nail regrowth nail for refills.
- Removing Gel Polish.
- Debulk and Removal of Product.
- Rebalancing the nail.
- Refiling the nail.
- Changing Nail Shapes.
- Decrease Length of nails.
- Under Nail Filing cleaning.
- Finish filing perfecting.
” HOW MUCH & HOW DO I ENROLL “
The all inclusive Lord Muck Professional -Soft Gel Extensions + BIAB E-File Manicure Combo Course is $2660.00 Inc gst.
To enroll you will need to pay a deposit minimum of $560.00 Inc GST. Important please be aware the $560.00 deposit is non refundable, however you can defer your start date once only due to unforeseen circumstances.
All balances are strictly due 7 days prior to your commencement date, if not received on time this may mean your Professional Kit may not be ready. You cannot join the class until all balances are received.
We hope to see you at our next class xx