Lord Muck Professional’s Dust Extraction Replacement, Reusable Filters
- 2 x Reusable filters, Use a hair dryer to blow it, but do not wash it. Each Filter can last upto 3-4 months.
- The dust collector will help with dust suction by reducing airborne dust by 90%
2 x Reusable HPA Filters
How to care for your Lord Muck Professional Dust Extractor
- Do NOT wash your filter with any liquids, it will affect the suction.
- Clean it regularly dependent on use. we recommend 2 weekly.
- Switch the dust collector off and unplug from the wall before cleaning for safety.
- Clean your dust collector with a soft damp cloth and buff with a dry cloth, can use acetone or Isopropyl lightly (may effect the surface).
- Use a hair dyer to blow the collected duct from the filter into a rubbish bin, or gently vacuum the filter.